Monday, March 22, 2010

DAY 3/4 - JUST DANCE

Work has been busy the past few days; lots of deadlines, submittals, coordination--you know, just your usual design development fun.  This often involves a flurry of emails and phone tag with architects (my fave!) and a little dance I like to call the Cad Monkey Shuffle.  It's taken me about four years to master, but luckily, you can just follow the steps below.  If your architect is really good, it should only take 8 hrs to finish.  My most recent dance lesson took about 12 hours to come full circle, but no worries, the Cad Monkey Shuffle will always get you back to where you started, sometimes even more than once (also my fave!).  Apparently, architects are big fans of repetition, which you'll discover around the same time you start asking yourself, "isn't this the same design we had 4 months ago?"
So....do you think you can dance?